SUSTAINABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
Mayfair is committed to upholding outstanding corporate citizenship for all our stakeholders. We are defined by our values, and incorporate them into everything we do.
We work with local governments and indigenous groups to protect the environment and make a positive contribution to the communities where we operate.
Advancing sustainable development is a priority in everything we do.
At the root of Mayfair Gold is ethical and transparent leadership. Our corporate responsibility is to be innovative and sustainable while generating lasting value for our stakeholders.
- We manage our business and stakeholder relationships in a transparent and ethical manner
- Our Code of Business Conduct applies to all employees and contractors
- We strive for zero harm to all stakeholders
- We aim to minimize the impact of our business on the environment
Partnership with First Nations
- Exploration Agreement with Wahgoshig First Nation: Contribution to Community Fund
- Maximize engagement, employment and business opportunities
Partnership with Regulators
- All operations conducted in strict compliance with government regulations
- Regular engagement with regulators on plans for future operations
- Knight Piesold/Blue Heron engaged to conduct environmental gap analysis of past work
- Environmental baseline studies to resume
In 2022, Mayfair Gold completed its inaugural, independent assessment of its ESG policies and management at the corporate and project levels in Canada. This assessment was conducted by Digbee.
EXTRACTIVE SECTOR TRANSPARENCY MEASURES ACT
For the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021, the Company did not have any direct reportable payments of $100,000 or more to any levels of Government in Canada and abroad as defined under the Extractive Sector Transparency Measures Act.